Hello, readers! I’m not sure but this may very well be my first ever weekend post. So it’s got to be something special to get me to post an article just after midnight on Sunday morning.
TigerDirect.com is one of my favorite web sites for ordering computer components. I’ve been shopping there for more years than I can remember (accurately). I want to guess five, so there you go, five.
I’ve found a bunch of special offers on computers and other electronics selling for some great prices at TigerDirect.com. TigerDirect is offering these items as part of their “Early Black Friday Deals”. Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving when retailers start their holiday shopping season.
Some items of note which won’t be available after today (Sunday, Nov. 9):
- HP 550 Intel Dual Core Notebook PC SOLD OUT
- Acer 22″ widescreen monitor for $169.99
- A refurbished Hewlett-Packard AMD Quad Core Desktop PC with 6GB DDR2 RAM, 750 GB hard drive, a TV Tuner, and Windows Vista Home Premium (64 bit) for $399
- Toshiba 32 inch LCD HDTV for $499 (Save $150)
- Panasonic 42 inch Plasma HDTV for $699 (Save $300)
Here’s a few more items to check out on the link:
- Seagate 1.5 TB (that’s 1,500 Gigabytes) hard drive for a ridiculously low $149
- Garmin Nuvi GPS for $199 (Save $100). This is a great gift for the person who always gets lost or never wants to pull over to ask for directions.
- My favorite is the Hanspree 8″ digital photo frame for $79 with exchangeable frames.
You can also check out the small selection of overstock and liquidation items: TigerDirect Overstock/Liquidation – Limited Time Only!