I am back! Can I get on a roll with my posts again? Place your bets!
Video Chat and Video Marketing; yours for $50! with the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema 1080i HD webcam and coupon code QFH8905. YouTube, Social Media sites, and Video Chat has finally become a part of our everyday life at home and at work:
- Business people and entrepreneurs use video as an online promotional tool to reach their customers on their websites or through YouTube and Facebook. Or as a conferencing tool with their partners and associates.
- Families and friends, both near and far, use it to keep in touch while away at college, while traveling abroad, or from home to home with Skype and Facebook. (Skype and Facebook have recently teamed up. Read all about it here on Facebook.)
If you’re ready for this exciting communication medium then look no futher than the Microsoft Lifecam Cinema 1080i HD webcam. Regularly it sells for $80, and TigerDirect sells it for $60, but use coupon code QFH8905 and the links in this article to save an extra $10 at checkout. (Offer expires October 21) Want to know more about why this is camera to get? Here you go:
- It’s easy to setup. It has only one cable which plugs into any available USB port on your PC, Mac, laptop, or netbook.
- It’s aluminum body is so light yet durable that you can take it anywhere.
- Its auto-focus feature keeps you in focus — the camera adjusts to you, not you to it.
- It’s built-in digital microphone is sensitive and advanced enough to provide crystal clear sound quality while cancelling out any interfering background noises.
- One touch ease with the Windows Live Call Button gets you online and on your way to making a video call.
- Bend, fold and shape the flexible base for the best angle on laptop screens, flat panels and traditional monitors.
- Bonus: High def (HD) capability with 1080i and 720p technology for the sharpest image!
- Bonus: Easily integrates with Windows Messenger!
Now, remember, you need to use the code QFH8905 and click the links above to get the Microsoft Lifecam for only $50.